Applications for consignment 2020 will be available in October 2019.
Angus Breed Specific Rules for the Black Hills Stock Show
1. A single Angus consignor is limited to three (3) consignments, 2 of which can be bulls. All Angus bulls must be weighed prior to the Show and Sale.
2. All Angus cattle are to be genetic defect free from all known defects, which are listed in the Suggested Sale Terms and Conditions published by the American Angus Association. Carriers will be disqualified from the show and sale. All scratches and/or substitutions will be at the discretion of the Breed Representatives and with the approval of the Black Hills Stock Show Livestock Committee.
3. There will be a limit of 45 bulls and 20
4. All Angus entries must be first owner.
5. Consignors are required to assist the buyer in transporting cattle to the fairgrounds pending further travel arrangements.
Barn Arrival: Saturday, Jan. 26 at 8 p.m.
Consignor Meeting: Sunday, Jan. 27 at 2 p.m.
Breed Reps: Matt Kammerer, 605-923-6381
Ty Deiters, 605-748-2404
Glen Johnson, 507-820-1502
Come enjoy the great cattle at the Black Hills Stock Show and buy with confidence.