Applications for consignment 2020 will be available in October 2019.
The Chi-Influenced Show and Sale will be Saturday, February 8, 2020 with the show starting at 10 am and the sale to follow the Simmental Sale (starts at 3:00 pm).
The Chi-Influenced show will offer a dynamic selection of bred heifers and powerful bulls.
Chi-Influenced Breed Rules
1. All cattle must be registered in the ACA Herdbook. Cattle may not show or sell without an application for registration.
2. All cattle that show and sell must be sired by a bull that is registered within his respective breed association or another recognized breed. In the event the sire is not registered in the ACA Herdbook, the dam will be required to be registered with the ACA.
3. Cattle must be black but may contain white color characteristics on the face/head and behind the navel.
4. Cattle must be polled or scurred, with heads not tampered.
5. All cattle will be ultrasound evaluated for carcass information, if technology is available.
Barn Arrival: Thursday, Feb 6 at 6 p.m.
Consignor Meeting: Friday, Feb. 7 at 5 p.m.
Chi-Influenced Show: Saturday, Feb. 8 at 10:30 a.m.
Chi-Influenced Sale: Saturday, Feb. 8 at 3 p.m.
Breed Reps: Dwight Hossle, 605-598-6751
Troy Beckett, 605-853-3284