The South Dakota Cutting Horse Association's goal is to promote cutting in the state of South Dakota and the surrounding areas.
What is Cutting? it's a western-style equestrian competition in which a horse and rider work as a team before a judge or panel of judges to demonstrate the horse's athleticism and ability to handle cattle during a 2 1/2 minute performance, called a "run."
2020 Show Bill
- Derby Open - $1000 added
- Derby NonPro - $500 added
- Classic Open - $1000 added
- Classic NonPro - $500 added
- Open - $750 added
- NonPro - $750 added
- $50,000 Amateur - $500 added
- $25,000 Novice Horse - $750 added
- $25 Novice Horse NonPro - $400 added
- $5000 Novice Horse - $750 added
- $5000 Nov Horse NonPro - $400 added
- $35000 Non-Pro
- $15000 Amateur Select Non-Pro
- $2000 Limit Rider
For show information: Heather Sutton at 605-769-0925
Health Requirements: Current health certificates are required for any horse stalling on the grounds.
**Pre-Entries are highly encouraged!