1. ALL BREED ENTRIES must be calved after January 1, 2015 and prior to June 1, 2016.
2. A copy of registration papers should accompany your entries, but ORIGINAL REGISTRATION PAPERS MUST be provided upon check-in. Deadline for check-in is 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. the day prior to your respective show/sale day. All cattle entered must be accompanied by a registration number.
3. Entry must be received by November 15 with complete data or entry will not be accepted or cataloged.
4. All animals must meet their breed requirements for performance, genetic defect, pedigree, fitting, birthdates, and health as set forth by their individual rules.
5. Due to limited space, breeds will be limited to a total consignment of 65 head. If necessary, cuts will be made at the discretion of the BHSS Livestock Committee, consultation with respective breed representatives, and based on consignor’s preference of entry.
6. No miniatures will be allowed in any breed.
7. The Black Hills Stock Show reserves the right to reject any or all entries.
8. If breeds of Angus and Simmental exceed consignment limit, breeders will be limited to 3 head, two which can be bulls and all must be registered at time of entry deadline.
9. All animals must be owned by the consignor six months prior to Nov. 15. All Angus entries must be first owners. Simmental Bulls must be first owners.
*Please note—animals must be entered as registered.
10. The Black Hills Stock Show Office must be notified of any livestock leins.
11. When providing check for payment, consignor authorizes Black Hills Stock Show to use information from check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction.