Angus Breed Specific Rules for the Black Hills Stock Show
1. A single Angus consignor is limited to three consignments, two of which can be bulls. All Angus bulls must be weighed prior to the show and sale.
2. All Angus cattle are to be genetic defect free from all known defects, which are listed in the suggested sale terms and conditions published by the American Angus Association. Carriers will be disqualified from the show and sale. All scratches and/or substitutions will be at the discretion of the Breed Representatives and with the approval of the BHSS Livestock Committee.
3. There is a limit of 45 bulls and 20 females.
4. All angus entries must be first owner.
5. Consignors are required to assist the buyer in transporting cattle to the fairgrounds pending further travel arrangements.
Barn Arrival: Saturday, Jan. 28 at 6pm
Breed Reps: Keith Moser, (605) 231-1482
Ty Dieters, (605) 748-2404
Glen Johnson, (507) 820-1502
Come enjoy the great cattle at the Black Hills Stock Show and buy with confidence.