1. Charolais breed may be limited to 65 head; limited 50 bulls and three entries per consignor, two of which may be bulls. Consignor is to designate preference and alternate.
2. No adhesive is allowed in the halter show.
3. In order to improve the quality of cattle at the show, the State Association Promotion Committee recommends the following guidelines for Charolais Cattle:
- Bulls need yearling weights of 1,050 lbs.
- After one year, bulls must gain fifty (50) pounds per month.
- Heifers need yearling weights of 750 lbs.
- Bred heifers should weigh 1,000 lbs.
Barn arrival: Sunday, Jan. 29 at 10AM
Breed Reps: Donnie Leddy, (605) 695-0113
Colt Keffer, (765) 376-8784