Marketing/Livestock Internship: Are you passionate about the livestock industry? Are you looking to gain marketing and show/event experience? We are happy to announce we are offering internship opportunities for college-aged candidates who are self-motivated, have a strong work ethic and think outside the box in a fast-paced, fun, work environment.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Assist in producing livestock shows/sales as requested
- BHSS produces a youth beef, goat & sheep show
- 10 breeds of cattle shows/sales plus Supreme Row
- Daily show/sale preparations – organizing show orders, buyer numbers, check-in, awards, etc.
- Sale clerking
- Ring stewardship
- Create engaging social media content daily (sale averages/Breed Champions/high sellers – consignors/buyers)
- Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Constant Contact
- Website updates with results (horse show, horse sale, youth shows, cattle shows/sales)
- Writing press releases
- Option 1: Wednesday, January 26 - Sunday, February 6, 2022
- Option 2: Wednesday, January 26 - Tuesday, February 1, 2022
- Option 3: Wednesday, February 2 – Sunday, February 6, 2022
What you will need? Customer friendly personality in a fast-paced atmosphere. This is a very engaging and working internship with lots of potential for event knowledge/educational gain.
What is it in for you? Hands on livestock event experience in a National Level Livestock Show, potential college credit, hotel room provided, 1-2 meals/day, ability to attend BHSS produced events
Apply Now! Fill out form or email questions to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org